Laws in Queensland protect workers in order to provide a safe working environment for every employee. Despite this, things can still go wrong.
Brisbane Injury Lawyers offers a range of legal services for work related injury claims. This type of injury may relate to motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation, head injuries, spinal injuries, and workplace injuries.
Important Facts about Work Related Injury Claims
Legal issues can be complicated and larger claims are often contested in court by legal representatives. Legal support is crucial to protect your interests.
You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Physical injuries
- Psychological issues
- Medical costs
- Disability compensation
- Ongoing treatment and rehabilitation
- Loss of income, including current or future income, or both
- Other damage related to the injury affecting you or your family
There are also possible risks for claimants in this area of law:
- Claims for compensation may not reflect claimants’ full entitlements.
- Claimants may not be aware of their right to claim compensation.
- Claimants may finalise a compensation claim without obtaining their complete compensation entitlements.
Why You Need a Lawyer for Your Compensation Claim
There are two ways of settling a worker’s compensation claim and both require the presence of expert compensation lawyers on your side:
- Settlement by negotiation: Negotiating a claim without expert legal support may put you at a significant disadvantage in negotiations with opposing lawyers. The best way to manage compensation cases is to ensure that you receive appropriate legal guidance and support prior to considering any settlement of your claim.
- Court action: You must have a lawyer and proper legal services to pursue a compensation claim in court. In a court action for compensation, there is often a considerable range of legal processes, related documentation, witnesses, and other matters related to making your claim.
Talk to Brisbane Injury Lawyers about Your Workers Compensation Claim
- Work Related Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Public Liability
- Work Accident Claims & Compensation
- Medical Negligence
- Head Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Work Place Disputes
Call Us or Contact Us Online
For any help, support and legal services you need for a claim for compensation regarding work related injuries, contact us online or call Brisbane Injury Lawyers on (07) 3188 5800.
Read on for a list of common queries that we are usually asked by a person in your situation: